Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Relaxation

Last weekend was GREAT! For the first weekend in I don't know how long, we were actually able to relax. Friday night Adam and I went to a yummy dinner at Texas Roadhouse, came home, and were in bed by ten. We sound like an old couple, but we needed it so bad. Saturday afternoon we went to a Cinek/Stokr family reunion from my mother-in law's side. Then, after the reunion we went to mass so that we could sleep in on Sundy as long as we wanted. I think we will make this a normal thing. Saturday after mass we grilled out and rented a movie. The weekend was perfect and for once I can really say I am very rested this week. Did I mention Adam is home now for good? I think this also contributes to my feeling rested. I sleep much better with him at home:) Here are some pictures from the reunion. It was in Freahlsburg, TX where Adam's grandfather's grandparents are buried. It was so neat to learn about all the history (and of course spend time with our family).





No comments:

Post a Comment