Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Jess in Houston

First off, I have been a terrible blogger. I am so sorry it has been so long! Time has been flying by. Here is what we have been up to...Two weekends ago, Jess Heck came to visit us! We had such a wonderful weekend, but it was WAY too short. For those of you that don't know, Jess is my best friend from college and now lives in NYC. She was also my maid of honor in our wedding. She is such a special person to me and Adam too. We miss her already. Jess arrived on Friday morning, so I took the day off and we shopped and had lunch in Houston. Friday night we went to dinner with friends and then out for drinks. Saturday we went to a pool party and that night we had a BBQ at our casa. Adam made some yummy burgers. It was all a blast, but went by too fast. Thanks for coming J! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment