Thursday, August 12, 2010

What we've been up to...

Last Sunday we spent time in Bellville with my parents and went for a swim at Jim's. Why have I not been in a pool all summer? It was so refreshing!


Last Saturday our friends Jess and Josh Feit had a party at their house. Jess's family was visiting from Wisconsin. We had a blast! We even had a "dance off" as you can see:)




A couple weeks ago we went out for our good friend Jenna's birthday. Adam has grown up going to school with Jenna and I have known her since highschool through church. We went to a new bar, Wild River. It was great! Love this place! It was nice catching up with a bunch of friends that we had not seen in a while.


And Happy Thursday to everyone! I am looking forward to a relaxing weekend. Did you hear, LuLu is coming to visit? LuLu is my parent's dog and Ruby's sissy! We are babysitting while my parents go on their cruise. Here is a pic of the little character herself:

No comments:

Post a Comment