Wednesday, August 11, 2010

4th Grade

Its official! Adam and I will be teaching 4th grade CCE together at St. Bart's in Katy (Sunday school). Only this is on Wednesday nights at 7 p.m. We are so excited! We have been thinking about it and praying about it and finally signed up! It will be such a fun experience for the two of us to do this together. Hopefully we will enjoy it and can continue year after year.

Plus, if you didn't know, Adam and I met in my parent's CCE class at St. Bart's in high school. St. Bart's is such a special place for us. We met there, were confirmed together, and were married there. I look forward to raising our family at St. Bart's.

Stay tuned for more updates as the "school" year unfolds. I'm sure we will have some very interesting experiences.

All of this talk gets me so excited for fall. Did I mention we have Katy High School football season tickets this year? I am really excited, but don't you worry! I will be wearing my Taylor blue to the KHS/THS game. I am looking forward to that, college football (the watching parties more than the actual games), teaching CCE, pot roast and chili in the crock pot, tights and boots, Halloween decorations, and the list goes on! Yay!

1 comment:

  1. OMGoodness! Lulu has eyelashes and is smiling!! Love you so much! xoxo

    ReplyDelete