Thursday, August 5, 2010

Try This

Since Adam has been home FULL TIME I have really been enjoying cooking every night and trying new recipes. I have been experimenting alot in the kitchen- some recipes have been keepers and some we decided to toss. This one is AWESOME! My good friend and co-worker, Kristin gave me this recipe for Salmon. Its probably the easiest, yet most delicious meal. Thanks Kristin!

INGREDIENTS (for two, adjust accordingly):

1. Lowry’s Herb & Garlic Marinade with Lemon Juice
2. 1 lb. Fresh
Salmon from the Seafood Counter (has never been frozen, I bought the the "All Natural" kind from HEB)
DIRECTIONS:
1. Plan to eat it the day you purchase the fish or the next day
2. Place Salmon in a zip lock bag with at least half the bottle of marinade
3. Marinate in fridge for a minimum of 30 minutes or overnight

4. Place in
baking dish with all the marinade from the bag
5. Add fresh lemons rings and chives on the Salmon (optional)
5. Cook for 45 mins at 375 degrees

I have already shared this with a couple friends and thought everyone needed this recipe:) It is the perfect and healthy summer meal and goes great with a side of fresh strawberries and brown rice. ENJOY!

P.S. If you have any favorites send them my way. I would love to try them out! Maybe we can add it into our Vyvial family "rotation" as we call it:)

No comments:

Post a Comment