Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Introducing...

June Bug Vyvial joined our family this past Sunday. Adam has always wanted a boxer and on a whim we added June. She is 13 weeks old and is just the cutest thing in the world. She is already picking up on the potty training, but we have lots of work to do when it comes to sleeping through the night. Poor thing! I am sure she is used to snuggling up to her mama and siblings.

June is the most cuddly little creature I have ever met. All she wants to do is curl up in your lap and be loved. She absolutely melts my heart.

Her big sissy, Ruby is adjusting nicely. I was VERY worried about how Ruby would act, but with lots of extra attention for Ruby to ease this transition, things are going great. We start obedience training in September and are looking forward to watching her grow!
In other news..we had a wonderful dinner party at our house on Saturday night. My in-laws, Ann and Ron both share August birthdays, so our family got together to celebrate. I made my mom's famous lasagna recipe with a salad and "Love Dip" to start. We even had a delicious tiramisu for dessert. Happy Birthday Ann and Ron! I am so blessed to have you as in-laws!


2 comments: