Wednesday, July 28, 2010

This month!!

As I mentioned we have been extremely busy over this past month. Since Emily's engagement party, here is what we have been up to!

The weekend after the engagement party we headed out to Ft. Worth for a family get together with my mom's side. It was a blast! We were there to celebrate my Uncle Jay's life as it was the one year anniversary of his passing. It was a great time spent with loved ones. Here are some pictures of all the good times we had:

The following week my amazing brother who is now a transitional deacon and less than a year away from becoming a Catholic priest- came to bless our new home. It was Tuesday- his day off. So I took full advantage! It is so rare these days that I get my bubby to ourselves so it was definitely nice. I made some yummy jambalaya with French bread and Adam and I enjoyed having him. After dinner, Victor blessed our new home. While he was at it, I half-jokingly asked if he would bless Ruby. He turned the page of his book to the page that said "Blessings for Animals" and sure enough our litte Ruby was blessed as well. Check out Deacon Victor in action!

Now we are almost all up to date!! Most recently, this past weekend we headed down south to Surfside. We rented a big beach house with some dear friends. There were about 16 adults and 6 kids. We all had a blast and the kids definitely kept us entertained! Here are some pictures from this past weekend. Adam and I had such a good time.
The guys:
Missy and me:
Adam and Matt:
Missy and Luke (Luke kept us in laughs all weekend long!):
With sweet Gracie:
Me, Jess, Missy:

That is all for now! I apologize again that it has been so long. We are all caught up now and will be updating the blog regularly again. Much love to you all! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment