Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The Good Life

Our past month in pictures.

We said goodbye to Summer the only way we know how, on a boat with good friends, amazing weather, and cold beer.

Sam's Boat, Lake Conroe Papa's on the Lake!

A fun Friday night out with mah besties!

Our love bugs!
Katy Homecoming with the Feit's Adam's cousin, Scott's Eagle Scout ceremony. Go Scott! We are so proud of you! Watching Coach Aki do his thang in East Bernard with the Vyvial clan. Go Brahma's! MaMa and PaPa Vyvial Coach Aki, our future brother in law:) The Blonde-terage (minus a few) at our house before our good friend, Brittani's wedding With my boo! (and my first "Rent the Runway" dress, what do ya think!?) Hayley caught the bouquet!!!!!!!!! Need I say more? And Britt was STUNNING! I love my goofy friends! June after her first bath. Wiped out! THE END!! Love you all:)

No comments:

Post a Comment