Sunday, October 24, 2010

And one door closes...

Friday, October 15th was my last day as an Ageny Account Executive with The Media Audit. After about 2 and a half years with this company I am moving on to pursue my teaching aspirations as I mentioned below. After my notice and resignation, the two weeks flew by. On my last day they were all so sweet and threw me a little party and each person even signed a large stuffed apple for me to have as a keepsake. How cute! They are all very excited about my new goal. It meant so much!

With the President, Bob Jordan and his wife Gaynor.

With Kristin! She was initially just a co-worker and now a life long friend. We became so close and I will miss her a ton. To fix that we are meeting for lunch tomorrow and I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment