Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Country Mouse and City Mouse

I am now back to school after one glorious Spring Break. The first part of my break was spent in the Big Apple with my sister and best friend from KU, Jess. Adam was too sweet to encourage me to go on the girls trip. It was such a blast, but way too short. We walked the city, had some great cocktails, did some shopping, and had some wonderful food. And one night, Jessica's roommate even hosted a dinner party. It was so elegant and I was able to meet all sorts of fun people! This dinner party came to such a fun close when her neighbor came over and sang/played some old tunes for us. It was awesome. I can't wait to go back! I fall in love with New York each and everytime I visit. The city is so huge and diverse that I have a completely different experience each time. Love you Jess! Thanks for being the best hostess! (I just wish I took more pictures!!)







My sweet hubby picked me up from the airport and we began the second half of Spring Break with a Tex-Mex date;) Such a wonderful welcome back to Texas! The rest of my break was spent spring cleaning, organizing, and lunching or shopping with my mama. It was the perfect week off. We even finished the break by hosting a neighborhood crawfish boil at our house. It was so fun and so great to get to know all the neighbors even better. Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment