Tuesday, February 22, 2011

My Wreath Frenzy

One of my favorite things of being a homeowner- wreaths! I love hanging wreaths for each holiday and/or season. I feel like its such a fun way to add some charm to your front door and express a little personality:) Last Christmas Hayley and I actually made wreaths and it made me so happy! I have my eye on a few wreaths I just might purchase on Etsy. First course of action- a Mardi Gras wreath of course. When I was a little girl I loved how my mom always hung a Mardi Gras wreath when we lived in Louisiana. My favorite part about this one I found- the creator named it "Throw me something mister!" Gotta love it!

Here is the wreath I have my eye on for Easter


I saw this one and feel like it shouts summer! Plus, I love that it reminds me of Kansas:)

Call me old fashion, but I just love these silly things. Its the little things I guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment