Sunday, December 12, 2010

So much to be thankful for...

It has been much longer than I intended since I posted an update. Things have been so busy around the Vyvial house, but life couldn't be better:)

1. I passed my EC-6 certification test and have finished all of my certification and training classes, woohoo! Now I am working on my resume and have been subbing a ton. It has been a blast!

2. We had a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving with both sides of our family. Thanksgiving day we celebrated with the Vyvial/Bilek side and had a fabulous day with our loved ones. That evening we jumped in the car and drove to Fredricksburg to be with my side of the family and stayed there with family for a few days. It was perfect!


Girls Day in Fredricksburg:)


3. We are officially ONE WEEK away from the wedding of my sister in law Emily and her fiance Rusty. This coming Saturday is the big day and we couldn't be more excited for the two love birds. Lately we have enjoyed showers and wedding festivities getting ready for the big day. Last weekend we threw Emily a Bachelorette Party and Lingerie shower at our house. It was fab! And such a blast! Pictures of this to come:) Here are some pictures of their couples shower at the Taylors.



4. Its Christmas time and nothing makes me happier! The house is decorated, the tree is lit, its cold out, and we have been enjoying many cozy nights at home with a fire and the pups. Does is get any better?


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment