Monday, November 15, 2010

Home Updates

After seven months in our new home, we are finally settled in. Phew! We have worked so hard on making it unique to us and are finally ready to show it off. Enjoy a few snapshots of the place we like to call home!


Master Bedroom and Bath (paint color, Restoration Hardware Silver Sage)


Office and Guest Bedroom (paint color, Sherwin Williams Nomadic Dessert)

Guest Bedroom
Guest Bath (paint color-Behr Toffee Crunch)


Family Room, Kitchen and Breakfast Nook (paint color, Sherwin Williams Latte)




Dining Room and Living Room (paint color, Sherwin Williams Lemon Verbena)




Entry (also SW Latte)

As you can see, I did alot of research and testing of paint colors. I feel like paint adds so much to a house. I decided to omit pictures of our 4th bedroom:) Currently it functions as a catch all for gifts, wrapping paper, crafts, and storage. Not the prettiest sight. But, one day it will become a nursery. It is in the perfect location for a nursery, directly beside the master. I hope you enjoyed your tour!

2 comments:

  1. We painted our apartment in DC in Latte. Love, love, loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your house! I especially love the black and white desk chair! It looks so beautiful! I didn't know you had a blog! Gook luck on the test! I'm sure you will do great!!

    ReplyDelete