Monday, September 6, 2010

Deep in the Heart of Texas

Labor Day weekend was spent with our family in the beautiful town of Gruene, Texas. It was honestly the best weekend ever! Aren't they all? Adam and I along with my parents met my Aunt Marcia, Uncle Drew and my cousin Kellie in Gruene. Marcia and Drew came all the way from Atlanta and Kellie is currently in law school in San Antonio. A blast may be an understatement. We really had a classic "Texas" weekend! We ate good Mexican, danced at Gruene Hall, went "antiquing," saw a wonderful Kevin Fowler Texas Country concert at River Road Ice House, floated the Comal, and ate at the famous Gristmill! It couldn't have been better. But most of all, we had a wonderful time with our loved ones. As you can see we were honestly in laughs ALL weekend:) I love my family!

The Men in Blue


Gristmill...



Promo girls??

Kevin Fowler Saturday night:



KK having the time of her life!!

The girls:


One of my favorite pictures.



Gruene Hall



Friday night and so happy to be together!

And did I mention our bed and breakfast!? We stayed three nights at a wonderful B&B right next to Gruene Hall. It was beautiful and honestly the perfect location. Check out the Gruene Mansion Inn

1 comment: