Monday, September 20, 2010

Rent the Runway

We have a few weddings approaching and I am found asking myself the famous question- what to wear? Typically, I would make a run for the mall buying multiple dresses for the occasions. Thankfully, I was introduced to Rent the Runway. It has to be one of the best ideas I have ever heard of. I wish I had thought of it! This company has thousands of current, in-season designer dresses. For as low as $50 you can "rent" a dress. This keeps you in a fresh look for every soiree and you will never be a "repeat offender" again! Check out Rent the Runway. You have to be "invited" to join, so if you want an invite- let me know! They will even send you the same dress in another size at no charge. Even more- they will send you a second style in two sizes for just $25 additional, just in case you are not sure the style is right for you. Then the day after your event, simply stick the dress into the prepaid envelope and voila! I was introduced to Rent the Runway last Spring by Sarah Cathey. I am so excited, this month I will be trying out my first "rental" dress! Here are a few looks I am eyeing:) What do you think??




No comments:

Post a Comment