Sunday, May 2, 2010

Mother's Day Dinner

Next week Adam and I are going to Playa del Carmen to celebrate our first wedding anniversary. Since our anniversary falls on Mother's Day, we decided to celebrate early and host our first family dinner at our new home. Both sets of parents, MaMa and PaPa Vyvial, and Aunt Debbie came.

We had SO MUCH fun! I made some appetizers, chicken enchiladas, a yummy salad (if I do say so myself)and Spanish rice. We even ate the top tier of our wedding cake for dessert. Its so nice having so many loved ones in one place. Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful mothers in our life:)

It was nice to finally be able to use our formal china and our new dining room table! We had nine people, so as you can see we had to pull up an extra chair..




PaRtY PiCs:

We had Tres Leches for dessert too. I thought it went with the Mexican theme and I was worried the wedding cake would be too dry. It ended up being better than the Tres Leches. Thank you Cakes by Gina:)



Dad got the party goin with some yummy martinis!

No comments:

Post a Comment